About the conference system
The Conference System for the 22th ICMAIF is based on the IAPR COMMENCE Conference Management System.
IAPR COMMENCE is an open-source system, written in PHP, used for managing Technical Conferences.
Learn more about IAPR COMMENCE.
First step: Become User of the Conference System
In order to use the 22st ICMAIF Conference System, you must firstly register to the system as a user.
Notice that this is a registration to the system, not to the conference. The procedure is straight forward:
- Go to the Registration page of the system by clicking here.
- Fill the Registration form. Remember that fields that have an asterix * are mandatory.
- When you finish, please press the "Update" button.
- Immediately, your username and password will be e-mailed to you.
Go to the Registration page of the system .
Next step: Using the System
Having your username and password, you can use Conference System. Go to the "Entry" page by clicking here.
Give the correct username and password to the appropriate fields and entry to the system. Now you can proceed to the followings:
- Add New Paper (submit your paper(s) up to 3.0 MB. If bigger, try to zip it first.)
- View Papers (view and edit paper(s) you submitted).
- Edit Personal Info (edit personal data you gave initially to the system).
- Conference Registration (edit your conference registration and accommodation data).
- Change your password.
Go to the Entry page of the system .
The Organiser collects personal data for the preparation and execution of the 22st ICMAIF.
Data will not be passed on the third parties without the explicit agreement of the participant.
Data protection is warranted in accordance with the Greek Legislation.